Manager - STACE Anaesthetists
Located in the CBD, Stace Anaesthetists were the first private anaesthetic practice in South Australia and continue to be a leader in the field with 38 Specialist Anaesthetists. We pride ourselves on providing expertise in all areas of anaesthesia and expect only the highest standards of care from each of our dedicated administration team.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Practice Manager to lead our team and manage the busy day to day operations of the Practice. The role reports directly to the Practice Principals and is permanent full time.
- Manage the day to day operations of the practice to ensure practice objectives are achieved, 38 Specialist Anaesthetists and 12 staff;
- Manage human resources including rostering, recruitment, performance management, training and conflict resolution;
- Review and improve practice systems, both manual and computerised;
- Manage practice policies to ensure they are up to date and meet relevant legislative requirements;
- Financial management and liaising with practice accountant on various matters;
- Maintain an efficient and secure IT system in conjunction with the IT Provider;
- Report to the Practice Principals at the monthly meeting on key topics;
- General administration duties including preparing IFCs, invoice submission, accounts receivable and data entry.
Qualifications and Skillset:
- Minimum 5 years experience in Medical Practice Management preferably with a business administration qualification;
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated ability to effectively recruit, train and manage staff;
- Financial management skills including reports, budgeting, debtor management, accounts payable, payroll and bank reconciliations. Experience using MYOB (or similar);
- Competent IT skills to ensure systems are operational, efficient and secure. Experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and patient database software. Website management;
- Risk management: maintain compliance with WHS and privacy legislation and provide training to staff;
- Experience in reviewing and updating policies and procedures to reflect current practices and legislation;
- Proven commitment to exceptional customer service, and promotion of a continuous improvement culture;
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills, with the ability to prioritise.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please email a cover letter addressing the Qualification and Skills required for the position, and your resume to email@example.com