Christopher joined Stace Anaesthetists in 1999 and is currently a Specialist Anaesthetist in private practice.
Christopher has a wide range of interests and has benefited from several overseas postings. He has a broad range of experience especially in orthopaedic surgery including major joint replacements, sports related injuries and trauma necessitating regional blockade. Other areas of expertise include paediatric and general surgery and plastic/reconstructive surgery.
Training & Experience
- Registrar in the South Australian Teaching Program in Anaesthesia, 1991-1997
- Senior Registrar in the Department of Anaesthesia, Royal United Hospital Bath, UK, 1998
- Internship at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, 1984-1985
- Residency at the Royal Adelaide and Women’s and Children’s Hospitals
- Resident Medical Officer in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester UK, 1988
- Visiting consultant to the Department of Anaesthesia, Women’s and Children’s Hospital