David is originally from New Zealand and moved to Adelaide following the completion of his medical training in 2009. He has gained extensive experience in all areas of anaesthesia while completing his specialist training in South Australia. He has recently completed fellowships in Airway, Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery as well as Upper GI, Bariatric and Liver Surgery at the Royal Adelaide Hospital.
David has a keen interest in research and is committed to the delivery of high quality, patient centred, evidence based care to his patients.
Training & Experience
- Medical Training – University of Auckland 2006-2009
- Internship and Residency- South Australia 2010-2011
- Intensive Care Medicine Training 2012-2015
- Specialist training in Anaesthesia- South Australian and Northern Territory Rotational Training Scheme 2015-2020
- Provisional Fellowships - Anaesthesia for Airway and Ear, Nose and Throat surgery followed by Upper GI, Bariatric and Liver surgery - Royal Adelaide Hospital 2019-2020
- Associate Anaesthetist at Stace Anaesthetists
- Consultant Anaesthetist at Royal Adelaide Hospital