David maintains his skills and interest in all aspects of anaesthesia and acute pain management. He is particularly experienced in anaesthesia for children, anaesthesia for neurosurgery, and anaesthesia for major joint replacement.
Training & Experience
- Registrar in the South Australian Rotational Training Scheme 1998-2002
- Part time senior staff specialist in paediatric anaesthesia at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital, Adelaide, 2003 - present
- Examiner, Primary Exam, Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists, 2008-present
- Retrieval Consultant, MedSTAR Kids, South Australia’s statewide retrieval service for neonates and children requiring critical care, 2011-2012
- Visiting rights at all metropolitan private hospitals (2003 – present)