Evelyn joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2014 as a full time private Specialist Anaesthetist.
Born in Hong Kong, Evelyn migrated to Adelaide with her family at the age of seven. Whilst the majority of her schooling, medical and anaesthesia training took place in South Australia, Evelyn has also endeavored to accumulate knowledge and experience from overseas. Her diverse experiences include participation in programs at New York's St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, Hong Kong's Queen Mary Hospital and Cleveland Clinic in Ohio, USA.
- Breast and Endocrine Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery - with special interest in regional techniques for upper and lower limb surgery for enhanced patient comfort and recovery
- Cardiac Device Implantation and Electrophysiological Studies
Training & Experience
- Medical training - Flinders University of South Australia
- Internship and residency - Flinders Medical Centre
- Specialist training in Anaesthesia completed through the South Australian Anaesthetic Training Program.
The highlight of her training in Anaesthesia was her Fellowship year. The role as the Pacific Fellow at Colonial War Memorial Hospital in Suva, Fiji, gave Evelyn the opportunity to broaden her clinical experience and focus on improving the skills of the local Anaesthetic trainees. She also completed a Fellowship in Hepatobiliary Anaesthesia, with an active involvement in the liver transplantation service of South Australia.
- Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists holding visiting rights to all private hospitals in Adelaide.