James obtained his Fellowship in Anaesthesia in 2011 and is now working both as a Consultant at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, and in private practice. James joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2012 and enjoys working across the breadth of clinical anaesthesia sub-specialties and has as an interest in teaching doctors in training.
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Ophthalmic Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Robotic Surgery
- Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia
Training & Experience
- Completed medical school at the University of Adelaide in 2003
- Internship and Residency completed at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, 2004-2005
- Anaesthetic training in South Australia 2006-2010
- Provisional fellowship at the Alfred Hospital (VIC) and the Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital (VIC) 2010-2011
- Consultant Anaesthetist, Department of Anaesthesia, Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Director Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists
- Visiting rights to all private hospitals in Adelaide
- ANZCA Study Unit supervisor, Anaesthesia for Ophthalmic Surgery, Royal Adelaide Hospital.