Jonathan is originally from the UK. Having started his anaesthetic training in Birmingham, he initially spent one year in Adelaide. Then after completing his UK Fellowship, returned to settle in Adelaide in 2004, where he completed his Australian Fellowship.
Management of the difficult airway. Anaesthesia for craniofacial surgery, breast and endocrine surgery, upper gastrointestinal surgery and trauma surgery. Regional anaesthesia (including for breast surgery).
Training & Experience
- 2000-2002 City Hospital, Birmingham UK. Senior House Officer
- 2002-2003 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Adelaide. Registrar
- 2003-2004 Russell’s Hall Hospital, Dudley UK. Specialist Registrar QEH, Birmingham, UK. Specialist Registrar
- 2004-2006 SA Rotational Training Scheme
- 2006-2007 Royal Adelaide Hospital. Post Fellowship Registrar.
- 2007 Staff Specialist Anaesthetist, Royal Adelaide Hospital
- 2008 Associate, Stace Anaesthetists