Kian is a specialist anaesthetist who completed training with the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists. Kian gained extensive experience working in various hospitals in South Australia and Northern Territory. He advanced his experience further with fellowships in Regional Anaesthesia and Anaesthesia for Airway, Ear, Nose and Throat surgery.
Kian is experienced in all areas of anaesthesia and is dedicated to providing professional and high quality care, tailored to each individual patient.
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Vascular Surgery
- Anaesthesia for General Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
- Ultrasound guided Regional Anaesthesia (e.g. nerve blocks) for management of perioperative pain
Training & Experience
- Undergraduate Medical Training - University of Adelaide 2009
- Internship and Residency - Royal Adelaide Hospital 2010-2012
- Specialist Anaesthesia Training - South Australia and Northern Territory 2013-2016
- Anaesthetic Fellowships in Regional and Airway - Royal Adelaide Hospital 2017
- Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists, with visiting rights to all private hospitals
- Consultant Anaesthetist - Royal Adelaide Hospital