Originally from Queensland, Kris moved to South Australia to study medicine at the University of Adelaide. He completed his specialist anaesthesia training in South Australia and the Northern Territory.
Kris has undertaken fellowships in paediatric anaesthesia and anaesthesia for Ear, Nose and Throat, Dental and Craniofacial Surgery.
He enjoys and has experience in all areas of anaesthetic practice and is committed to the safe provision of high quality anaesthetic care for you and your child.
- Anaesthesia for Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Dental and Craniofacial Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic, Spine and Trauma Surgery
- Anaesthesia for General, Urological and Gynaecological Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Ophthalmology Procedures
- Anaesthesia for Gastrointestinal Procedures
Training & Experience
- Medical Training - University of Adelaide, 2003-2008
- Internship and residency - Royal Adelaide Hospital 2009-2010
- Specialist training in Anaesthesia - South Australian and Northern Territory rotational training program 2011-2016
- Anaesthetic Fellowships - Paediatric Anaesthesia (WCH 2015) and Airway Fellowship (RAH 2016)
- Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists - visiting rights to all private hospitals
- Staff Specialist Department of Anaesthesia - Royal Adelaide Hospital