Kritesh is of Fijian-Indian heritage and moved from New Zealand to Australia in 2008.
Kritesh completed his specialist anaesthesia training in South Australia and undertook fellowships in Airway and Regional Anaesthesia at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in 2018.
Kritesh has experience in providing anaesthesia for all surgical specialties and prioritise the delivery of safe, high quality care to all of his patients.
- Anaesthesia for Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Dental and Craniofacial Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic, Spine and Trauma Surgery
- Anaesthesia for General Surgery
- Ultrasound guided Regional Anaesthesia
Training & Experience
- Medical Training - Flinders University 2008-2011
- Internship and Residency - Flinders Medical Centre 2012-2013
- Specialist Training in Anaesthesia - South Australia and Northen Territory Rotational Training Program - 2014-2018
- Anaesthetic Fellowships - Regional Anaesthesia and Airway Fellowships - Royal Adelaide Hospital 2018