Louis is a specialist anaesthetist from South Australia who completed training with the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists. He gained extensive experience training at all major public hospitals in South Australia.
Louis completed his fellowship at the Royal Adelaide Hospital in Anaesthesia for Upper Gastrointestinal and Bariatric Surgery followed by Anaesthesia for Airway and Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery.
Louis is experienced in all areas of anaesthesia and is committed to providing high quality care for all his patients.
- Anaesthesia for Ear, Nose and Throat and Dental Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric)
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic, Spine and Trauma Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Neurosurgery
- Anaesthesia for Urological Surgery
- Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists with visiting rights to all Private Hospitals in Adelaide
- Staff Specialist at Queen Elizabeth Hospital