Marni is a specialist anaesthetist, having joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2018. Originally from Adelaide, Marni undertook her medical training at Flinders University and completed her specialist anaesthesia training in South Australia. She has undertaken fellowships in paediatric anaesthesia at the Women's and Children's Hospital and vascular anaesthesia at Flinders Medical Centre.
Marni holds a specialist appointment at Flinders Medical Centre and has visiting rights to all of the private hospitals in South Australia. She has experience in all areas of anaesthetic practice and is committed to providing high quality anaesthetic care for all of her patients.
- Anaesthesia for General Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Paediatric Patients
- Anaesthesia for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
Training & Experience
- Medical Training - Flinders University of South Australia, 2004-2008
- Internship and residency - Royal Adelaide Hospital, 2009-2010
- Specialist training in Anaesthesia - South Australia and Northern Territory rotational training scheme 2011-2017
- Anaesthetic Fellowships - Vascular Anaesthesia (FMC) and Paediatric Anaesthesia (WCH) 2016-2017
- Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists, with visiting rights to all private hospitals in Adelaide
- Specialist Anaesthetist, Flinders Medical Centre