Patrick joined Stace Anaesthetists in 1987. He is currently in private anaesthetic practice in Adelaide worked as Consultant Anaesthetist at the Royal Adelaide Hospital from 1987 to 2019.
Patrick has a broad range of experience in anaesthesia with specific interests in anaesthesia for Eye Surgery, ENT Surgery, Paediatrics, and anaesthesia in the developing world.
- Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists
- Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthestists since 1992
- Adelaide Day Surgery Medical Advisory Committee 1998, Chairperson 2011-2015
- Internship Queen Elizabeth Hospital 1980
- Resident Medical Officer Queen Elizabeth Hospital 1981
- Senior House Office in Anaesthesia Norfolk and Norwich Hospital U.K. 1982-3
- Registrar in Anaesthesia in Adelaide 1984-85
- Senior Registrar in Anaesthesia Adelaide 1986
- Fellow of the Faculty of Anaesthetists in the Royal College of Surgeons 1986
- Visiting Medical Specialists to the Royal Adelaide Hospital 1987-1991
- Wakefield Hospital Anaesthetic Committee 1987-1995
- Senior Visiting Specialist to the Royal Adelaide Hospital 1991-2011
- Examiner for the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists 1996-2010
- Consultant Anaesthetist, Royal Adelaide Hospital 1987-2017