Born in Malaysia, Quinnie moved to Australia in 2004 and now calls Adelaide home. She joined Stace Anaesthetist in February 2019 as a full time private Specialist Anaesthetist
Quinnie completed her training with the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists and gained extensive experience working in various hospitals in South Australia and Northern Territory. She undertook fellowships in Trauma at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and Paediatric Anaesthesia at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital.
Quinnie is experienced in all areas of anaesthesia and is dedicated to providing professional and high quality care, tailored to each individual patient.
- Anaesthesia for Paediatric Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Ear, Nose and Throat Surgery
- Anaesthesia for General Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Dental Surgery
Training & Experience
- Undergraduate Medical Training - University of Adelaide 2009
- Internship - Queen Elizabeth Hospital 2010
- Residency - Modbury Hospital 2011 & Queen Elizabeth Hospital 2012
- Specialist Anaesthesia Training - South Australia and Northern Territory 2012-2017
- Anaesthetic Fellowship in Trauma - Royal Adelaide Hospital 2017
- Anaesthetic Fellowship in Paediatric Anaesthesia - Women’s and Children’s Hospital 2018