Steve joined Stace Anaesthetists in 1987 and is engaged in full time private anaesthetic practice in most of Adelaide's private hospitals.
Steve has wide and varied experience in most fields of clinical anaesthesia. He has particular expertise in the areas of anaesthesia for plastic surgery, major spinal surgery, ENT surgery, general surgery and ophthalmic surgery.
He has served as an Examiner for the Fellowship Examination with the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists and has an ongoing interest in the field of medical education.
Training & Experience
- Registrar in the South Australian Anaesthetic Training Scheme 1982-1986
- Senior Registrar at Royal Adelaide Hospital, Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Flinders Medical Centre 1986-1987
- Full Time Anaesthetic Practice from 1982 to present
- Internship and Residency at Modbury Hospital
- Staff Anaesthetist at Flinders Medical Centre and Repatriation General Hospital
- Specialist Anaesthetic Consultant to all Adelaide private hospitals
- Senior Visiting Consultant at Noarlunga Hospital
- Nature of Consciousness