Andrew joined Stace Anaesthetists as a full time Specialist Anaesthetist in 2013.
Andrew was born and raised in Adelaide and is of Malaysian Chinese heritage.
Andrew undertook his Medical and Anaesthesia training in South Australia with a provisional fellowship in Singapore focusing on Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics and Regional Anaesthesia.
- Joint Replacement Surgery
- Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery
- Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Eye Surgery
Training & Experience
- Medical School completed at the University of Adelaide, 2004
- Internship completed at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, 2005
- Emergency Medicine at Lyell McEwin Hospital, 2006
- Occupational Medicine, 2007-2008
- Anaesthesia Training, 2008-2012
- Provisional fellowship at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore, 2013
- Specialist Anaesthetist since 2013
- Associate with Stace Anaesthetists holding visiting rights to all private hospitals in Adelaide.