Jenny is a UK and Australia trained specialist anaesthetist, joining Stace Anaesthetists in 2022. She completed her medical education at Newcastle-Upon Tyne University in the UK and specialist training through the South Australian and Northern Territory Anaesthesia Training Scheme. She has completed fellowships in Regional Anaesthesia, Obstetirc Anaesthesia and Simulation & Teaching at Flinders Medical Centre.
Jenny works as a staff specialist at Flinders Medical Centre and she has a wide range of experience in multiple surgical specialties and is committed to providing safe, personalised and evidence-based care to her patients.
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic, Spine and Trauma Surgery
- Anaesthesia for General Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Paediatric Surgery
- Ultrasound-guided Anaesthesia Techniques
- Medical Education
Training & Experience
- Foundation Training - Northern Deanery, 2010-2012
- Anaesthesia Training Programme - Northern Deanery, 2013-2015
- Intensive Care Medicine Appointment - Flinders Medical Centre, 2016
- Specialist Anaesthesia Training - South Australia & Northern Territory, 2016-2020
- Fellowship in Regional Anaesthesia, Obstetric Anaesthesia & Medical Education - Flinders Medical Centre, 2020-2021
- Staff Specialist Anaesthetist at Flinders Medical Centre
- Provisional Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists, 2022 - current
- Visisting rights to private hospitals in Adelaide