Kelly is a specialist anaesthetist who joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2022. She graduated from University of Adelaide in 2000 and commenced her internship at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and also commenced specialty training in Anaesthesia in the South Australia rotational training scheme in 2002.
In 2004-05 Kelly trained at Westmead Hospital Sydney, then returned to complete her Fellowship in Cardiothoracic anaesthesia at Flinders Medical Centre. She was the first Fellow in the role, helping to establish this program.
Kelly has a strong interest in medical education and was selected as a national examiner for the ANZCA, and she also volunteers for Open Heart International, caring for patients needing cardiac surgery in developing countries.
Kelly enjoys keeping her knowledge and practice current and will endeavour to provided you with excellent perioperative and anaesthetic care.
- Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia
- Neurosurgical Anaesthesia
- Anaesthesia for Interventional Cardiology
- Anaesthesia for General and Gynaecological Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery
- Perioperative Medicine
- Medical Education
Training & Experience
- Anaesthetic Registrar, South Australia, 2002 - 2004
- Anaesthetic Registrar, Westmead Hospital, Sydney, 2004 - 2005
- Cardiothoracic Fellowship, Flinders Medical Centre, 2006 - 2007
- Provisional Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists, 2022 - current
- Deputy Director of Anaesthesia, Flinders Medical Centre and Noarlunga Hospital, 2019 - current
- National Examiner for ANZCA, Final Specialist Examinations, 2018 - current
- Staff Specialist at Flinders Medical Centre, 2007 - current
- Volunteer Anaesthetist with Open Heart International - ongoing
- Visiting rights to all private hospital in Adelaide