Ken is a specialist anaesthetist, having joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2008. He completed his undergraduate medical training at the University of Adelaide and obtained his fellowship in anaesthesia in early 2008 and has been working as a staff specialist at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, as well as in private practice.
He is actively involved with anaesthetic training in South Australia and is Co-Rotational Supervisor of the South Australian and Northern Territory Rotational Anaesthesia Training Scheme.
- Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic Surgery
Training & Experience
- Completed medical school at the University of Adelaide in 2000
- Internship completed at the Royal Adelaide Hospital, 2001
- Anaesthetic training completed in South Australia from 2003-2008, with merit awarded
- Staff Specialist, Department of Anaesthesia, Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Director Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists
- Visiting rights to all private hospitals in Adelaide
- Co-Rotational Supervisor, South Australian and Northern Territory Rotational Anaesthesia Training Scheme