Laetitia is a specialist anaesthetist, having joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2021.
Originally from Belgium, Laetitia completed her anaesthetic training in 2016 in Belgium. After she completed her anaesthetic training she trained in intensive care and graduated as an intensive care specialist in 2017.
After completing her intensive care training, Laetitia did a fellowship in cardiothoracic anaesthesia at the Royal Adelaide Hospital for 2 years.
She has gained significant experience in both anaesthetic and intensive care medicine due to her dual training in Belgium and her intensive care experience in Adelaide. She has experience across the whole range of anaesthetic care and in managing high-risk patients undergoing high- risk procedures.
Laetitia has a keen interest in a wide range of anaesthesia subspecialties and is committed to deliver the highest possible standard of care to her patients.
- Intensive Care Medicine
- Anaesthesia for Vascular Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Neurosurgery
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedics
- Anaesthesia for General and Gastrointestinal Procedures
- Anaesthesia for Plastic Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Ophthalmic Surgery
- Anaesthesia for ENT, Head and Neck Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery
Training & Experience
- Cardiothoracic Fellowship, Royal Adelaide Hospital, 2018-2020
- Intensive Care Fellowship, University Leuven, Belgium, 2016-2017 and Royal Adelaide Hospital, 2017-2018
- Anaesthesia Training, University Leuven, Belgium, 2011-2016
- Medical School, University Leuven, Belgium, 2004-2011
- Clinical Lecturer in the Adelaide Medical School in the Faculty of Health and Medical Science at Adelaide University, 2023
- Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaethetists, 2021 - current
- Staff Specialist Anaesthetist at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, 2021 - current