Matthew is a specialist anaesthetist, who joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2023. He completed his medical training in Adelaide, before undertaking anaesthetic training in South Australia and the Northern Territory. He has complted fellowships in vascular and neurological anaesthesia.
Matthew continues to work as a staff specialist at Flinders Medical Centre and enjoys a borad range of anaesthetic interests.
- Anaesthesia for Neurosurgery
- Anaesthesia for Vascular Surgery
- Anaesthesia for General Surgery
Training & Experience
- Medical Training - Flinders University, 2003
- Internship and Residency - Flinders Medical Centre, 2005-2017
- South Australia and Northern Territory Rotational Anaesthesia Training Scheme (SANTRATS), 2018-2022
- Staff Specialist Anaesthetist at Flinders Medical Centre
- Provisional Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists, 2023 - current
- Visiting rights to private hospitals in Adelaide