Nik is a specialist anaesthetist, having joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2021. He completed training with the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists and has gained extensive experience training at all major public hospitals in South Australia. Nik completed his fellowship in cardio-thoracic and regional anaesthesia (ultrasound guided anaesthesia techniques) at Flinders Medical Centre.
Nik has a very broad base of experience in providing anaesthesia for all surgical specialties and prioritises the delivery of safe, high-quality care to all of his patients.
- Ultrasound-Guided Anaesthesia Techniques
- Anaesthesia for Cardiothoracic Surgery
Training & Experience
- Intern and Residency, Flinders Medical Centre, 2012-2015
- Specialist Anaesthesia Training, South Australia, 2016-2020
- Fellowship in Regional Anaesthesia, Flinders Medical Centre, 2021
- Fellowship in Cardiothoracic Anaesthesia, Flinders Medical Centre, 2021
- Successful completion of Advanced PTEeXAM (Examination of Special Competence in Advanced Perioperative Transesophageal Echocardiography), 2021
- Consultant Anaesthetist at Flinders Medical Centre, 2021- current
- Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists, 2021 - current
- Visiting rights to all private hospitals in Adelaide