Aimee is a specialist anaesthetist who joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2023. She completed her specialist anaesthetic training through the South Australian and Northern Territory Training Scheme (SANTRATS), before completing her fellowship at Austin Health, Victoria.
Aimee works as a staff specialist at Flinders Medical Centre and the Women's and Children's Hospital, and is experienced in providing anaesthesia for a range of surgical sub-specialities.
- Anaesthesia for ENT, Head & Neck Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Vascular Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstruction Surgery
- Anaesthesia for General, Urological & Gynaecological Surgery
Training & Experience
- Internship and Residency - Flinders Medical Centre, 2016-2017
- Specialist Anaesthesia Training - South Australia and Northern Territory (SANTRATS), 2018-2021
- Provisional Fellowship (Airway, Simulation and Education) - Austin Health, 2022
- Consultant Anaesthetist at Flinders Medical Centre
- Consultant Anaesthetist at Women's and Children's Hospital
- Provisional Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists, 2023 - current
- Visiting rights to private hospitals in Adelaide