Alex is a specialist anaesthetist who joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2022. She completed her medical education at the University of Adelaide and specialist anaesthetic training through the South Australian and Northern Territory Rotational Anaesthesia Training Scheme. She has completed fellowships in simulation education and upper gastrointestinal, bariatric and hepatobiliary surgery at the Royal Adelaide Hospital.
Alex also works as a staff specialist at the Royal Adelaide Hospital. She enjoys providing the highest standard of care across a wide variety of surgical specialties. She is dedicated to the provision of evidence-based medicine, patient focused care and attention to detail. Alex is an advocate for sustainability in healthcare and continuing education for anaesthetists.
- Anaesthesia for ENT, Head & Neck Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Neurosurgery
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic, Spine & Trauma Surgery
- Anaesthesia for General, Urological & Gynaecological Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
Training & Experience
- Fellowships in Simulation Education & Upper Gastrointestinal, Bariatric and Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Anaesthetic Registrar (South Australian & Northern Territory Rotational Program), 2014 - 2020
- Residency, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, including High Dependency and Intensive Care experience, 2013 - 2014
- Internship, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, 2012
- Staff Specialist at the Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Provisional Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists, 2022 - current