James is a specialist anaesthetist, having joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2016. Having completed his medical and specialist anaesthesia training in South Australia and the Northern Territory, James undertook fellowships in Orthopaedics and Vascular surgery at the Royal Adelaide Hospital.
He has experience with anaesthesia for all surgical specialties, and is committed to the provision of high quality care for all of his patients.
- Anaesthesia for Cataract and Refractive Eye Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Endoscopy Day Procedures
- Anaesthesia for Complex Spinal Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Neurosurgery
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery
- Ultrasound Guided Regional Anaesthesia
Training & Experience
- Medical training - Flinders University of South Australia, 2004-2008
- Internship and residency - Flinders Medical Centre, 2009-2010
- Specialist training in anaesthesia - South Australian and Northern Territory rotational training program, 2011-2015
- Fellowships in orthopaedics and regional anaesthesia and anaesthesia for vascular surgery - Royal Adelaide Hospital 2015
- Staff Specialist at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital
- Director Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists, 2018 - current
- Visiting rights to all private hospitals in Adelaide