Jonathan is a specialist anaesthetist, having joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2008. Originally from the UK, Jonathan started his anaesthetic training in Birmingham. He initially spent one year in Adelaide, then after completing his UK Fellowship, returned to settle in Adelaide in 2004 where he completed his Australian Fellowship.
- Management of the Difficult Airway
- Anaesthesia for Craniofacial Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Breast and Endocrine Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery and Trauma Surgery
- Regional Anaesthesia (including for breast surgery).
Training & Experience
- 2000-2002 City Hospital, Birmingham UK. Senior House Officer
- 2002-2003 The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Adelaide. Registrar
- 2003-2004 Russell’s Hall Hospital, Dudley UK. Specialist Registrar QEH, Birmingham, UK. Specialist Registrar
- 2004-2006 SA Rotational Training Scheme
- 2006-2007 Royal Adelaide Hospital. Post Fellowship Registrar.
- Director Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists
- 2007 Staff Specialist Anaesthetist, Royal Adelaide Hospital