Rebecca is a specialist anaesthetist, who joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2023. She is originally from Adelaide and completed her specialist training at various hospitals throughout South Australian and the Northern Territory. She has completed fellowships in upper gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary & liver transplant surgery, and reginal anaesthesia.
Rebecca is also a staff specialist at Flinders Medical Cantre and takes pride in providing high quality and evidence-based care to her patients.
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedics, Spine and Trauma Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Upper Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary, and Liver Transplant Surgery
- Anaesthesia for General, Gynaecological, and Urological Surgery
- Ultrasound-guided Regional Anaesthesia Techniques
Training & Experience
- Internship and residency, Royal Adelaide Hospital, 2016-2018
- South Australian & Northern Territory Rotational Anaesthesia Traning Scheme (SANTRATS), 2018-2022
- Staff Specialist Anaesthetists at Flinders Medical Centre
- Provisional Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists, 2023 - current
- Visiting right to private hospitals in Adelaide