Shaun is a specialist anaesthetist who joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2022. He completed both his medical and anaesthetic training in South Australia and undertook fellowships in ENT/Head & Neck and Vascular surgery at the Royal Adelaide Hospital.
Shaun is a staff specialist at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and Flinders Medical Centre and has extensive experience in anaesthesia for all surgical disciplines. He is committed to providing high-quality and evidence-based care for all patients.
- Anaesthesia for ENT, Head & Neck Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Neurosurgery
- Anaesthesia for Vascular Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic, Spine & Trauma Surgery
- Anaesthesia for General, Urological & Gynaecological Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
Training & Experience
- Fellowships in Airway and Vascular Surgery, Royal Adelaide Hospital, 2021
- Anaesthetic Registrar (South Australian & Northern Territory Rotational Program), 2017 - 2021
- Intership and residencey, Royal Adelaide Hospital and Queen Elizabeth Hospital, 2013 - 2017
- Staff Specialist at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and Flinders Medical Centre
- Provisional Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists, 2022 - current
- Visting rights to all private hospitals in Adelaide