Sophie is a specialist anaesthetist, who joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2022. Originally from Adelaide, she completed her specialist training in South Australia following time spent training in both Darwin and Melbourne.
Sophie is also a staff specialist at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and enjoys the variety of work experienced through a combination of public and private practice, as well as the opportunity to provide high quality care to all her patients.
- Anaesthesia for Upper Gastrointestinal, Bariatric and Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Anaesthesia for ENT, Head and Neck Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Plastic and Reconstruction Surgery
- Anaesthesia for General and Gynaecological Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedics and Trauma Surgery
Training & Experience
- Provisional Fellowship Training in Anaesthesia for Airway/ENT and Upper Gastrointestinal, Bariatric and Hepatobiliary surgery - Royal Adelaide Hospital, 2020 - 2022
- Anaesthesia Advanced Training, The Alfred Hospital, Melbourne, 2019
- Anaesthesia Basic Training, South Australia & Northern Territory (SANTRATS), 2015 - 2018
- Staff Specialist at the Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Provisional Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists, 2022 - current