Tu is a specialist anaesthetist who joined Stace Anaesthetists in 2023. He completed his specialist training through the South Australian and Northern Territory Anaesthesia Training Scheme (SANTRATS), before completing his fellowship in airway and simulation at Austin Hospital in Victoria.
Tu works as a staff specialist at the Royal Adelaide Hospital and enjoys a broad range of anaesthetic interests.
- Anaesthesia for ENT, Head & Neck Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Orthopaedic, Spinal, and Trauma Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Neurosurgery
- Anaesthesia for General, Urological, and Gynaecological Surgery
- Anaesthesia for Vascular Surgery
Training & Experience
- Internship - Flinders Medical Centre, 2015
- Residency - Lyell McEwin Hospital, 2016-17
- South Australia & Northern Territory Rotational Anaesthesia Training Scheme (SANTRATS), 2018-2022
- Provisional Fellowship (Airway & Simulation) - Austin Hospital, 2022-23
- Staff Specialist at Royal Adelaide Hospital
- Provisional Associate Anaesthetist with Stace Anaesthetists, 2023 - current
- Visiting rights to private hospitals in Adelaide